incubator-general mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation for Apache Johnzon
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:41:36 GMT

> Usually graduation votes include things like the proposal.
>
> It seems like this wasn't particularly discussed on the dev list, and not
> voted on at the dev list...

Was not voted cause everyone agreed, it has been discussed twice and
acknowledged twice so a vote was not mandatory since there was a concensus (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-johnzon-dev/201603.mbox/browser).
Also Justin said we can just use the default ASF policy to graduate so we
don't need our own. Should we still write it?