incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tom Barber <magicaltr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating (take 4)
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 10:17:47 GMT
No problem sweet cheeks....

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> Awesome, thanks Tom !
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>
> On 03/04/2016 10:42 AM, Tom Barber wrote:
>
>> +1 Binding
>>
>> Checked and built. Headers look good. License, Notice and Disclaimer look
>> good.
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Gently reminder: we need at lest one more IPMC vote to accept the release.
>>>
>>> Thanks !
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> On 02/15/2016 10:02 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> I submit Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release to your vote (take 4, new
>>>> tentative fixing NOTICE file).
>>>>
>>>> A vote was held on developer mailing list and it passed with +1s.
>>>>
>>>> Vote thread:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-unomi-dev/201602.mbox/%3C56B8CCFE.5080307%40nanthrax.net%3E
>>>>
>>>> Result thread:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-unomi-dev/201602.mbox/%3C56C04F04.3010806%40nanthrax.net%3E
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The src distributions are located:
>>>> *
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheunomi-1004/org/apache/unomi/unomi/1.0.0-incubating/unomi-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
>>>>
>>>> *
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheunomi-1004/org/apache/unomi/unomi/1.0.0-incubating/unomi-1.0.0-incubating-src.zip
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The vote is open for 72 hours:
>>>>
>>>> [ ] +1 approve
>>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Regards
>>>> JB
>>>>
>>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>> jbonofre@apache.org
>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message