incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 54 podlings - too many?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 01:29:59 GMT
I think it's a lot, but shouldn't be a worry as long as mentors are keeping up, right? And
that the incubator report manager isn't overburdened. ;)

There's also the topic of shepherds. I seem to recall a sentiment to the effect that incubator
shepherds weren't adding value (from whom, I forget exactly, but can look it up). That caused
me to pull back a bit from shepherd activity (I still look, but comment less).

-Taylor