incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Incubator Lists
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 06:44:13 GMT
Hi all,

I'm just getting familiar with the incubator project, because I am
anticipating working with some future projects which might submit proposals
to go through incubation, and I'd like to gain some greater familiarity
with how things operate in this space. I've already started reading through
all the stuff linked on the incubator site, and I've subscribed to this
list.

Are there any other lists or areas of collaboration (JIRA, etc.) I should
know about, in order to get more involved, or is this the main incubator
list where most things get discussed for projects going through the process?