incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <upthewatersp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Geode (incubating) 1.0.0-incubating.M1
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:41:56 GMT
Yup, that IP brings up a Verizon search page. It looks like they are
providing you this DNS hijacking "service."

I filed GEODE-944 for this, we can discuss on that issue whether we want to
do anything to fix these tests in environments like yours. You could also
use a different DNS server or see if Verizon provides a way for you to
disable this service. It certainly doesn't do you any good; it's just a way
for them to get ad revenue.

-Dan