incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sravya Tirukkovalur <sra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Sentry from the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:00:26 GMT
It seems there is no disagreement with moving forward with the vote
and the proposed resolution. Will go ahead and start a formal vote.
Thanks every one!

Note: We have just received the apache account details for one of our
latest committers, so I will change  "Hao Hao <TO be
filled@apache.org>" to "Hao Hao <hahao@apache.org" in the resolution
in the final vote thread.

Thanks!