incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sandeep Deshmukh <sand...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Quarks proposal
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 05:52:16 GMT
Hi All,

I would be happy to be part of this interesting project. Processing at the
edge nodes is going to help a lot in analyzing @ scaling in  IoT space.

While going through the proposal, I noticed following:

   1. Email id of Daniel Debrunner is djd at *apache* dot *com*. Should
   that be dot *org* ?
   2. Same with email id of Dale LaBossiere

Regards,
Sandeep