incubator-general mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Quarks proposal
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:09:04 GMT
On 2/18/2016 8:57 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Thursday, February 18, 2016, Katherine Marsden <kmarsden@apache.org>
> wrote:
>> I created an Additional Interested Contributors section
>>

> What is the intent of the new section ? I would say, either add possible
> contributors as initial committers or don't add at all as it will cause
> confusion.
I don't think it is confusing, but rather highlights the project's
potential for growth in numbers and diversity and recognizes folks who
have expressed interest in contributing, but for whom we don't have
details yet.  I don't feel super strongly about keeping the section in
though,  so can take it out if you or others  feel strongly about it.

Best

Kathey