incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Beam into the Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:30:09 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Bertrand Delacretaz, Sergio
Fernandez, Henry Saputra, Taylor Goetz, Jim Jagielski, Suresh Marru,
Daniel Kulp, Chris Nauroth, James Taylor, Greg Stein, John D. Ament, Ted
Dunning, Venkatesh Seetharam, Julian Hyde, Edward J. Yoon, Hadrian
Zbarcea, Amareshwari Sriramdasu, Olivier Lamy, Tom White, Tom Barber
+1 (non binding): Joe Witt, Alexander Bezzubov, Aljoscha Krettek,
Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Felix Cheung, Supun Kamburugamuva, Prasanth
Jayachandran, Ashish, Markus Geiss, Andreas Neumann, Mayank Bansal,
Seshu Adunuthula, Byung-Gon Chun, Gregory Chase, Li Yang, Philip Rhodes,
Naresh Agarwal, Johan Edstrom, Tsuyoshi Ozawa, Hao Chen, Renaud
Richardet, Luke Han, Libin Sun
0:
-1:

It means 44 +1 (21 binding, 23 non binding), no 0, no -1.

Congrats to the Beam (aka dataflow) community and welcome to the ASF !
I will now work with infra to get the resources for the project.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré