incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01 (incubating)
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:04:47 GMT
Once I had time to check this new attempt, I vote +1 (binding) to
release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> I'd also suggest that you name each release candidate in order e.g rc1,
> rc2, rc3 etc etc rather than naming them all rc1. There's less chance of
> confusion and people voting on the wrong release candidate that way.

Justin, Podling has decided to keep their old method having RCs out for a
while for integration testing. Because RCs will be public and announce,
they have to be voted as a regular release. For for this podling what
normally is a RCs are called "attempts". That's was the source I vote -1,
because FMPOV that was not properly handled in the process. Something to
improve, for sure.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager