incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexander Bezzubov <abezzu...@nflabs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.6-incubating (RC2)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 07:34:17 GMT
Thank you Konstantin!

KEYS file in release area has been updated [1]

Feedback has been logged in JIRA:
 * enforce minimum maven version [2]
 * document "how to validate licences"  [3]

Will do our best to improve UX for the next release!

--
Alex

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/zeppelin/KEYS
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-622