incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Concerted may be in need of help
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 03:35:32 GMT
On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> Atri,
>
> It looks like community building is going slowly with Concerted.  This is
> understandable as a part-time activity.
>
> Would it be simpler and better for the project to build a community outside
> Apache and bring the project back for incubation once you have done so?

But what's wrong with this community building exercise within the Apache?

I honestly don't get what this is going to accomplish if we push Concerted
out AND then get them back.

I also don't get why we're so concerned about this particular community
where we had examples of very, very slow to take off communities in
the Incubator.

Thanks,
Roman.