incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tony Faustini <t...@litbit.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tempo - A proposal for an enterprise IoT platform
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 02:56:41 GMT
Gregory, there are great tools out there for the analysis of IoT data and we don’t want to duplicate those efforts in iota. Rather we want to make sure iota is fully capable of interacting with tools like Hadoop, Storm, and Flink in those cases where the their is enough data to warrant the use of such tools. iota can be simple enough to download and use in small applications or used in conjunction with a scalable infrastructure like Mesos to provide a scaled industrial solution. It would be nice to have a PostgreSQL adaptor for those that want to use that particular data store.

Thanks
-Tony