incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Dataflow Incubator Proposal
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:00:35 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

Your suggested name only has an entropy of 0.19153. You may consider
adding a special character or two :). To standardize (every company
seems to like this lately) we may consider using SHA-256 for our project
names. Being of fixed length it will help Sally in her templates for
press releases.

Sorry, couldn't resit :)
Hadrian