incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Guacamole Incubator Proposal
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:56:46 GMT
Oh OK, I thought we are IPMC.

No problem then for "Interested Contributors" section.

Regards
JB

On 01/25/2016 05:47 PM, Greg Trasuk wrote:

> Checked into the policies - I’m not on the IPMC, so don’t qualify as a Mentor, and
I think the “Interested Contributors” section is more for members of the existing community.
 So I will look forward to the project entering the incubator, and then join the mailing lists
and see if I can help out.

> Cheers,
>
> Greg Trasuk
>
>> On Jan 25, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> it's up to you: you can add yourself as mentor or interested contributor.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/25/2016 04:29 PM, Greg Trasuk wrote:
>>> Hi there:
>>>
>>> I don’t know if I have the time or experience to be called a Mentor (I was
PMC chair for Apache River for a couple years), but I am interested in the project and would
like to participate.  Not that it matters to this discussion, but my employer uses Guacamole
and we quite like it.

>>> Should I add myself to the Additional Interested Contributors?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Greg Trasuk

Guacamole,
Combined