incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Dataflow Incubator Proposal
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:33:45 GMT
Hi Seshu,

I blogged about Apache Dataflow proposal:
http://blog.nanthrax.net/2016/01/introducing-apache-dataflow/

You can see in the "what's next ?" section that new runners, skins and
sources are on our roadmap. Definitely, a storm runner could be part of
this.

Regards
JB

On 01/22/2016 03:31 PM, Adunuthula, Seshu wrote:
> Awesome to see CloudDataFlow coming to Apache. The Stream Processing area
> has been in general fragmented with a variety of solutions, hoping the
> community galvanizes around Apache Data Flow.
>
> We are still in the "Apache Storm" world, Any chance for folks building a
> "Storm Runner²?
>

> On 1/20/16, 9:39 AM, "James Malone" <jamesmalone@google.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
>>> Great proposal. I like that your proposal includes a well presented
>>> roadmap, but I don't see any goals that directly address building a
>>> larger
>>> community. Y'all have any ideas around outreach that will help with

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com