incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Moving Kudu and Impala to reporting group 2
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:39:57 GMT
Greets,

We still have an imbalance for podlings in various reporting groups:
not enough in group 2 (February, May, August, November), and too many
in group 3 (March, June, September, December).

I've taken the liberty of moving Kudu and Impala to group 2. This
means that after they finish their first 3 monthly reports in January,
February and March, their first quarterly report will come due in May.

I did this once before for HAWQ and HORN. (For some reason, reporting
group 3 is really popular.) After this change, we're approaching a
decent balance:

   $ grep 'group="1"' content/podlings.xml | wc -l
         17
   $ grep 'group="2"' content/podlings.xml | wc -l
         16
   $ grep 'group="3"' content/podlings.xml | wc -l
         20

Marvin Humphrey