incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject interested in joining the IPMC
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 19:04:09 GMT
Hello,
I'm the PMC Chair for Apache Phoenix and a PMC member of Apache Calcite,
both top level project and both of which I went through the incubation
process. Recently several projects interested in going through incubation
approached me to be a mentor, hence my interest in joining - so that I can
help guide them through this process. I understand that the process for non
ASF members is to initiate a vote on the private list. I'd appreciate it if
that could start at your earliest convenience.

Please let me know if I need to perform any further action before a vote is
started.

Thanks,
James