incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DataFu 1.3.0 (incubating) release to maven
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 02:29:45 GMT
That's a good suggestion Justin.  I've updated the release instructions
patch I've been working on (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-111
if you'd like to review) to include that.

What's the best way to have the 1.3.0 artifacts be reviewed?  Should we do
a small release 1.3.1 with source + binary to have them reviewed together?
By the way, Justin, I released the 1.3.0 repository in Nexus before you
last email went out.

-Matt