incubator-general mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][RESULT] Retire Ripple
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 06:25:09 GMT
Thank you Marvin, I will follow up on the trademark question and will get back to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marvin Humphrey [mailto:marvin@rectangular.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 9:21 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Cc: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE][RESULT] Retire Ripple

The VOTE passes, with the following +1s (* indicates IPMC):

  Luciano Resende*
  Roman Shaposhnik*
  Ross Gardler*
  Brad Kolarov
  Danese Cooper*
  Christian Grobmeier*
  Konstantin Boudnik*

Thanks for voting, everyone.

I plan to hold off on closing down the Ripple development resources until after the trademark
issue is resolved to the point that it no longer needs to be discussed on the Ripple dev and
private lists. (I would appreciate being alerted when this is the case so that I don't need
to keep checking back.)

Best wishes to the members of the Ripple community in your future endeavors.

Marvin Humphrey