incubator-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Hilt <patrick.h...@miracl.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Milagro for Incubation
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 15:53:48 GMT
Hi Jan,
that’s fantastic! We totally appreciate having you as a mentor!
We’ll get back to you with a complete list of potential Apache project integrations but
off the cuff I’d say the Apache web server (auth & TLS module), Tomcat, Geronimo, Mesos,
Hadoop and ApacheDS et al. There is also an opportunity for integration with MyNewt and Sterling
from that project has signed up to be a mentor for Milagro as well (thanks again!). Furthermore,
I could imagine integration opportunities with Metron, which is also being proposed as a project
currently.

Thanks again,
Patrick