incubator-general mailing list archives

From Reza Hajebi <r...@litbit.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tempo - A proposal for an enterprise IoT platform
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:23:58 GMT
Howdy
We are definitely open to make this public when Hadrian gives us the green light

As for a name, we have proposed some names including "Iota". My understanding is that asf
has to accept it?
Thanks
Reza
www.litbit.com

> On Dec 30, 2015, at 11:55 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The logic is that the project afaik is not open source and the code not publicly available.
Until the project is accepted in the incubator I see it fair to respect its current private
status.

> The code was provided to the ASF in good faith by litbit. I will note that it wasn't
Tony's express request to keep it private, it was my recommendation and promise. I stand by
it. If we intent to make it public we should at least ask Tony/litbit first.