incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tempo - A proposal for an enterprise IoT platform
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:55:19 GMT
The logic is that the project afaik is not open source and the code not
publicly available. Until the project is accepted in the incubator I see
it fair to respect its current private status.

The code was provided to the ASF in good faith by litbit. I will note
that it wasn't Tony's express request to keep it private, it was my
recommendation and promise. I stand by it. If we intent to make it
public we should at least ask Tony/litbit first.

Cheers,
Hadrian