incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2015 20:15:19 GMT
My bad, I forgot to include unomi-xxxx-src.[tar.gz|zip] artifact as I do
for other project.

Anyway, the source are on git based on the tag:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/tree/unomi-root-1.0.0-incubating

(I paste github mirror there as it's easier to read).

Let see what the others think about that. If we consider as blocker, I
will include a source artifacts.

Anyway, I will add the source artifacts for 1.0.1-incubating release.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org