incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hadr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tempo - A proposal for an enterprise IoT platform
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 23:50:14 GMT
Hi Tony,

It is a very interesting proposal and I would like to help out as well.
I do have a bit of experience of the IoT field, both part of my ASF
contributions and other work I did. I volunteer to be a mentor or
champion. Looks like one of your understated goals is to grow a
community and I agree the ASF is the right place for that.

You mentioned the code being available on github, but I couldn't find it
where I thought it could be [1]. Would it be possible to make the code
available to potential mentors? I think it would speed up the process
and you would get more support faster.

There were also a number of positive answers to your email on the
incubator list, but you were not cc'ed, so if you're not subscribed to
the list you might have missed them.

It's a great idea, thanks for considering the ASF incubator and it could
have great success given the growth of IoT.

Best Regards,
Hadrian

[1] https://github.com/litbit