incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: RTC vs CTR (was: Concerning Sentry...)
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 02:10:31 GMT
Yes, it was a trick question. But it proves my point. I can’t imagine a world where someone
would refuse to participate in a project because it was CTR, but in my view this variation
of RTC definitely limits the number of people wanting to join. I am sure this is going to
be a controversial statement, but I have noticed that the projects that I’ve seen do this
often have a fair number of committers who are paid to work on the project by their employer
and I have to admit that I have wondered if these projects do this actually want to limit
participation.

Ralph