incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concerning Sentry: A disagreement over the Apache Way and graduation
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 16:34:27 GMT
David,

The problem with Rich's commentary is that we don't have any solid evidence
to that effect.  Certainly not on a systematic level.
All I see is a lot of responsiveness from the team about repair-oriented
tickets, or some mundane task like updating dependencies.
I don't find credible evidence to support the claim that development is
happening prior to filing a ticket about it.