incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CommonsRDF petering out
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 22:09:01 GMT
This is my opinion right now.  I think one of the struggles with this
podling is that they're their own consumers.  It's going to be hard for
them to grow beyond themselves because the consumers are the producers
right now.  They're simply providing a default implementation of a spec,
which may only be consumed by a few parties.