incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: maturity guidelines (was Re: Concerning Sentry: A disagreement over the Apache Way and graduation)
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 03:29:02 GMT
On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
> ...that brought us to our current, much less forceful, treatment
> of the maturity model. Which is what I (and a few others including
> it seems yourself) have been advocating on *this* thread.

I took the tenor of the conversation as heading in a direction where
mentors would be expected to fill it out or the IPMC would stop any
graduation conversations.

If a podling chooses to voluntarily fill it out, great.  But, don't
put the burden on mentors to fill out some crazy paperwork.  -- justin