incubator-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Kudu incubator proposal
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:43:04 GMT
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds great.
>
> I would love to be an help as a committer, if possible. This seems to be
> fantastic in line with my focus areas and can help existing big data
> projects to accelerate so Kudu's growth is something I would care about.

Hi Atri,

Thanks for the interest! Following the example of other recent incubator
projects, we would like to keep the initial committer list to those who are
already have a track record of contributions to the project. We'd love to
have you involved as a contributor during incubation, and of course would
be glad to add you as a committer after you've become a regular contributor.

Thanks
Todd