incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Wave Release 0.4.0-incubating (RC10)
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 01:23:28 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for taking a look at the RC, we will fix these minor points for
the next release.

> I notice there’s a couple of photographs in the source release, I assume you have permission
from the person who took them to use these? IF so you may want to put that in the LICENSE.

Are you referring to the screenshots under war/static/? Those are
untouched since the migration from Google, so fall under the license
from them.

> There's a number of binary file without extensions in /thumbnail_patterns/ but they all
look to be PNGs is this the case? Where did these images come from?

These icons are from the Tango Desktop Project, which licenses them
into the public domain, who are mentioned in THANKS. I can mention
this explicitly in THANKS if preferable?

Are there any other IPMC able to take a look at this release, as I
don't seem to have enough votes yet?

Regards,
Ali