incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Six new Incubator PMC members
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 04:43:24 GMT
Greetings,

I'm delighted to welcome six new members of the Incubator PMC!

*   Tom Barber (magicaltrout), PMC Chair of OODT.
*   Patrick Wendell (pwendell), PMC member of Spark and committer
    on Avro and Flume.
*   Reynold Xin (rxin), PMC member of Spark.
*   Phil Sorber (sorber), PMC member for TrafficServer.
*   Julien Le Dem (julien), PMC Chair of Parquet, PMC member of Pig and Tez.
*   Jacques Nadeau (jacques), PMC Chair of Drill, PMC member of Calcite.

Welcome aboard -- we can't wait to see how you will help our podling
communities succeed!

Marvin Humphrey