incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Retire Droids (IPMC)
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 23:32:45 GMT
The VOTE passes, with binding votes from the following IPMC members:

  - Richard Frovarp
  - Henry Saputra
  - Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  - John D. Ament
  - Konstantin Boudnik
  - Chris Mattmann

I will attend to the retirement procedures.

Best wishes to the members of the Droids community in their future endeavors.

Marvin Humphrey