incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Retire Kalumet (IPMC)
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 23:37:35 GMT
The VOTE passes, with binding +1 votes from the following IPMC members:

  - Henry Saputra
  - Chris Douglas
  - Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  - John D. Ament
  - Konstantin Boudnik
  - Chris Mattmann

I will attend to the podling retirement procedures.

Good luck in your next adventures, members of the Kalumet community.

Marvin Humphrey