incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Instructions for granting podling members karma
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:56:26 GMT
On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:22 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Huh?
>
> The point is that podlings should be encouraged to manage things for
> themselves where possible.
> [If every karma change had to be managed by Infra then it could add a
> lot to their workload.]

On a very much related note: I'd like to give one members of a each
of the few podlings I'm mentoring Jenkins karma. I'd like them to be
able to manage their builds themselves, since that's what they'll be
doing as TLPs (with a Chair granting such karma as needed).

What's the policy here? Who can help me enable the podlings?

Thanks,
Roman.