incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: RTC vs CTR (was: Concerning Sentry...)
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:17:03 GMT
Brock, I can assure you that's not Greg's style so I doubt you have anything to worry about.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brock Noland [mailto:brock@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:54 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RTC vs CTR (was: Concerning Sentry...)

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 5:20 AM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Personally, I am saying RTC is destructive, and am willing to give
> every podling that message.

Delivering that message by informing podlings of your experience is completely acceptable.
 However, if anyone attempts to force a podling from RTC, which is common in ASF, to CTR,
I'd honestly be exceedingly disgusted.  I am not here to dissuade projects who operate within
ASF norms from entering the incubator.