incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Brooklyn from incubator (corrected)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:23:22 GMT
Please find below the corrected version of the proposed resolution:
  * corrected first paragraph to agree with the 3rd
  * added last paragraph (releasing incubator)
  * corrected before last paragraph (migration task)

Since I am getting paranoid, a nod from other pairs of eyes would be
highly appreciated.

Looking forward to an uneventful graduation,
Hadrian

X. Establish the Apache Brooklyn Project

         open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the
         public, related to a software framework for modeling,
         monitoring and managing cloud applications through autonomic
         blueprints.

         Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Brooklyn Project",
         Foundation; and be it further

         RESOLVED, that the Apache Brooklyn Project be and hereby is
         responsible for the creation and maintenance of a software
         framework for modeling, monitoring and managing cloud
         applications through autonomic blueprints; and be it further

         RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Brooklyn"
         be and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
         serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
         of the Apache Brooklyn Project, and to have primary
         responsibility for management of the projects within the scope
         of responsibility of the Apache Brooklyn Project; and be it
         further

         Apache Brooklyn Project Management Committee:

         * Aled Sage <aledsage@apache.org>
         * Alex Heneveld <heneveld@apache.org>
         * Andrea Turli <andreaturli@apache.org>
         * Andrew Kennedy <grkvlt@apache.org>
         * Ciprian Ciubotariu <cipi@apache.org>
         * Hadrian Zbarcea <hadrian@apache.org>
         * Richard Downer <richard@apache.org>
         * Sam Corbett <sjcorbett@apache.org>
         * Svetoslav Neykov <svet@apache.org>

         NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Richard Downer be
         appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Brooklyn, to
         serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
         Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death,
         resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or until
         a successor is appointed; and be it further

         RESOLVED, that the Apache Brooklyn Project be and hereby is
         tasked with the migration and rationalization of the Apache
         Incubator Brooklyn podling; and be it further

         Incubator Brooklyn podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
         Project are hereafter discharged.