incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Question about proposal champions
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 20:50:47 GMT
Hi guys,

Thanks for the info. My primary goal in proposing this project for incubation is to build
a developer community. If Apache Labs is a better place to start, that's fine - I'll look
into that.

FYI, the current source code for the project is here:

https://github.com/gk-brown/WebRPC

If anyone is interested in contributing, please let me know!

Thanks,
Greg