incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roberta Marton <roberta.mar...@esgyn.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Trafodion (incubating) 1.3.0-incubating (RC4)
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:13:32 GMT
Hello,

The Apache Trafodion community has voted on and approved its first release
– Apache Trafodion 1.3.0 –incubating.

Vote request on dev list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-trafodion-dev/201511.mbox/%3Cedf95f7384696f8ec87bd1b8ad102b52%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Vote result on dev list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-trafodion-dev/201511.mbox/%3Cb681250231a812aa3b8263a6236da228%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The commit id is 1ea3e834b6738617164d2a6ed8b090b3ab497946 which corresponds
to tag 1.3.0rc4:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-trafodion.git;a=tag;h=4198e21785de89736e3d91f4324dee663566d38e

The release artifacts can be downloaded from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafodion/apache-trafodion-1.3.0-incubating

Instructions on how to build and run Apache Trafodion are described here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Using+the+Software#UsingtheSoftware-Download,build,andinstallTrafodionusingsourcetarfileonApachedistributionsite

The source tar file has been signed with pgp key A44C5A05 which is included
in the download location’s KEYS file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafodion/KEYS

For changes included in the release, please see the release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61326700

The RAT tool was run on the source and the excluded are defined in the
RAT_README.txt file found in the top level source directory.

There was one comment from the Apache Trafodion community regarding NOTICE
and LICENSE files in the sub-directories wms and dcs.  JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-1636 has been created and
will be resolved in a subsequent release.

Pursuant to the Release section of the Incubation Policy and with the
endorsement of our mentors we would now like to request the permission  of
the Incubator PMC to publish the release.

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)