incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Result][VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 00:05:43 GMT
HI,

> I’d like to clarify one thing. I believe that the licensing issue [1] was fixed in
release 1.1-incubating.

It occurred and was fixed in an older release but then occurred again in the last incubating
release and hasn’t been fixed yet. The old JIRA [1] was marks as resolved without making
the required changes to the LICENSE file. This I think is the newly raised JIRA to fix the
issue [2]. You can see that is issue is not currently fixed in 1.1 incubating [3] or the current
branch. [4]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-999