incubator-general mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RTC vs CTR (was: Concerning Sentry...)
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:29:28 GMT
This kind of underscores my observation that a large part of this debate is driven by source
control technologies.

RTC seems popular for projects using Git, while CTR seems popular in communities using SVN.

RTC is a LOT easier using Git than SVN if the model is branching.

FWIW, I personally could swallow using RTC with Git, but I would seriously have problems with
RTC with SVN.