incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question: Is it alright to say no to potential podlings?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:02:27 GMT
Is there a case where we've rejected a podling due to the infrastructure
costs? I know I've been a bit worried about Mynewt in that context - not
enough to think it should be rejected, but enough to be concerned about
what expectations we're setting, etc.

A.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org