incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject How to get more mentors on podlings
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 00:43:20 GMT
Based on some the threads floating around I ask this of all.

How should a podling reach out when they need more active mentors?  I am
not saying there needs to be a big process or a small one, but at least
some guidance to give to poslongs when they need a boost.

It seems to me that sometimes we end up with a lot of mentors on easy to
complete podlings (groovy is a great recent example).  Harder podlings end
up struggling.

John