incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Result][VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:53:22 GMT
Ted,

After catching up on email, I see the SGA was now processed.

I am concerned though after looking at their latest release vote that we're
still missing a few things related to "Verify distribution rights."  It's
not enough for me to say that they're far off, but after seeing the issues
related to both SGA and license/header declarations I can't say that I can
give the podling a warm +1 on their graduation.  Note that per the
podling's status page they completed these steps on 2015-06-10.

John