incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating (RC3)
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 00:34:15 GMT
The vote for releasing Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating passed with:
3 binding +1s,
0 non-binding +1s, and
0 -1 or +/-0 votes.

Binding +1s:
Till Westmann
Ate Douma
Jochen Wiedmann

Many thanks to our mentors and those that audited this release (and
again, stay tuned for the next release with binaries, coming
presently...)

-Ian
On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Ian Maxon <imaxon@uci.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Please verify and vote on the first release of Apache AsterixDB . This is our first incubating
release for this part of the codebase, so as was the case with our Hyracks components, feedback
is much appreciated. As was noted in the result and discussion on dev@asterixdb.i.a.o, this
will be a source-only release due to some issues with how our binaries are assembled in Maven
at the moment.