incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP Clearance] Alibaba JStorm
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 01:37:05 GMT
Finally JStorm is coming:)

There are many discussion between my friends and local community in China
about JStorm/Storm, people are really would like to have them together.
I think this is great milestone to have more contribution from big giant
from China market (even the biggest in the world;-)

+1 (non-binding)

Best Regards!

Luke Han