incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question: Is it alright to say no to potential podlings?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:32:29 GMT
It is very common for a project as initially proposed to be rejected during
initial champion counseling or during discussion.

If problematic aspects are mitigated or mentors sign up for extra care,
this rarely results in a complete stop of the incubation, however.

As with all Apache processes, things rarely go to a vote until the outcome
is already assured so looking for failed votes isn't very productive.