incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 回复: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Kylin from the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:11:24 GMT
On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 3:08 AM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> It looks weird to me that the date for the SGA is ambiguous.  No one has a
> more exact date than 2015?

I had a look under private/documents/grants/ and I don't see any grant
with "ebay" or "kylin" in its filename - it might have been filed
under a different name of course.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KylinProposal says "Kylin has been
under development since 2013 by a team of engineers at eBay Inc. It is
currently hosted on Github.com under an Apache license at
https://github.com/KylinOLAP/Kylin".

So it looks like a software grant should have been filed - can someone
clarify the filing date and name of that document so that we can
double check?

-Bertrand