incubator-general mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A suggestion: podling post-mortems
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:55:12 GMT
Since when is the incubation process a race that must be completed in the
least amount of time? If it is, it would surely validate (for some) cutting
corners and push-through actions (and associated tactics). Is that what the
ASF wants or needs?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*