incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Retire the Droids podling (was Re: Droids Podling Issue)
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:26:15 GMT
It's been a month and we haven't heard from Thorsten, nor any lurker
in the Droids community.

I've changed the subject to make it clear that retirement is being
contemplated.  Per the Incubator Retirement Guide[1], the next step is
to call a community VOTE on droids-dev, which I will do in a few days.
Should that vote go as expected given these discussions, I will
subsequently call a VOTE of the IPMC.

Marvin Humphrey

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html